By the grace of God we’re still being able to hold our services albeit virtually.
We will hold a Virtual Convergence Service tomorrow, Sunday 5 April. Most TLG Churches in the UK and Paris + Nijmegen will be joining in. So we anticipate to have a full capacity of 100 Zoom-account participation (one per family/house).
Here are pertinent details that I’d like to draw your attentions to, please:
- Prayerfully prepare for the event as though you’d be going to the actual service ie dress up, find a suitable location for your laptop/tablet/mobile phone camera and seating area (switch on your camera please as it would be good to see you all).
- Prepare for Holy Communion (bread crackers and red juice) as we will commemorate the Lord’s death (and resurrection). Ptra Gen will officiate this.
- While the live streaming service will start from 3:30pm, we will start sending the zoom invites from about 2:50pm to allow for a settling down period. So please log in to zoom before 3pm.
- Once linked, you will be held in a virtual room. Everyone will be ‘muted’ at first and only those who are assigned to or would like to speak will be ‘unmuted’ from 3pm onwards eg testimony, opening/closing prayer, exhortation, etc.
- While in the virtual room, I ask families/individuals to pray together from 3:10pm to 3:25pm, especially for the service. Please don’t switch off your camera while praying but set your alarm for 3:25pm so you will know when to stop praying. It will be beautiful to see everyone praying.
God bless you all always